I’m no stranger to planning a bachelorette, and was lucky enough to plan two last year – one in Whistler, Canada, and the other in Bath, UK. While planning a bachelorette party is super rewarding and fun, it can also be pretty stressful. Firstly, there’s a coordinating a whole group of ladies, and then there’s deciding where to go. Given that every bachelorette party has a different budget, it’s important to consider a range of destinations. From the wildest seaside party towns to cities with a little more culture, here’s my list of the very best bachelorette party destinations in the world.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
There’s nothing quite like Cabo San Lucas when it comes to the best bachelorette party destinations. With gorgeous beaches, stunning resorts, fun day clubs for partying, and even better nightlife, it has it all. So, hit up Baja California with your bridesmaids for the most amazing bachelorette backdrop. Here are the best bachelorette party spots in Cabo San Lucas:
- El Squid Roe – your bachelorette party can’t miss Cabo’s most iconic night club. With four storeys of dance floor, crowds of partygoers, and jello shots, you’ll have a night you won’t forget.
- OMNIA Cabo – with a prime spot right on the beach, add a little glamour to your bachelorette. This day club boasts indulgent cabanas and plunge pools as well as celebrity DJ sets to party to.
- Pink Kitty Nightclub – whether you’re into hip hop or house, this club is the ultimate place to party. Dress up and enjoy a set from an international DJ and rub shoulders with celebs all night long.
Look no further than the Lone Star State when it comes to choosing a bachelorette party destination. Grab a place with a pool for you and your girls, get ready to eat all the barbecue and tacos, and get ready to party. One of the best bachelorette activities is going tubing and boozing on the Guadelupe River in the sunshine. Here are the best party spots:
- Pete’s Dueling Piano Bar – no Austin bachelorette party is complete without a trip to Sixth Street. Here you can enjoy huge bowls of cocktails while singing along to fun songs with the girls.
- Container Bar – made out of shipping containers, this is a fun Austin bar with an enormous space and great music. You won’t find it difficult to find an awesome DJ here.
- Maggie Mae’s – for a super fun yet ratchet vibe, head to Maggie Mae’s on Sixth Street. Spread across several storeys, bachelorette parties can dance to fun music on every floor.
London, United Kingdom
Enjoy a true British experience in one of the best bachelorette party destinations in the world – London. Indulge in a little glamour by experiencing the very best of London’s neighbourhoods, from Mayfair to Shoreditch. Enjoy some incredible culture and history as well as enjoying some of the world’s best shopping. Here are the best party spots:
- Ballie Ballerson – the ultimate bachelorette party spot thanks to its unlimited Prosecco, bottomless pizza, and play sessions in a rainbow coloured adult ball pit under neon lessons.
- Chiltern Firehouse – one of London’s hottest celebrity hotspots, it’s a great space for getting dolled up and hitting up for cocktails. See if you can discover the secret terrace in the bathrooms.
- Pianoworks – for a night with a difference, get your bachelorette party to slip song requests to the band who’ll give you their take. On Saturdays, it’s a bottomless music brunch to get you all in the spirit.
Palm Springs, California
Palm Springs is the ultimate girls’ weekend, and it’s one of the best bachelorette party destinations. With a cool vintage glamour, beautiful weather, and gorgeous mountain views, there’s no place quite like it. Enjoy time with the girls in the pool, head to the spa for treatments, and party by dancing the night away in this tropical oasis. Here are the best party spots:
- Costa’s – an impressive club that guarantees the party in Palm Springs, Costa’s has great music, awesome DJs, and a Champagne Lounge that’s perfect for bachelorette parties.
- Bootlegger Tiki – a fun spot for a bachelorette in Palm Springs, this bar has everything you need for a great night: a daily happy hour, strong rum cocktails, and totem poles to dance around.
- Chill Bar – a little less chill than the name suggests, Chill Bar is a fun gay bar with male go-go dancers, delicious cocktails, and alcoholic snow cones. See if you can get the bride a lap dance!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Is there really any better bachelorette party destination than Las Vegas in Nevada? Nope, I don’t think so either. As one large party city, there are endless bars, nightclubs, restaurants, and shows to discover. Cruise the Strip, and it’ll make you feel as though you’re having your own version of The Hangover. Here are the best party spots:
- Wet Republic – the ultimate dayclub for a Vegas pool party, Wet Republic hosts the world’s biggest DJs along with champagne showers that will make any bachelorette party.
- Drai’s Beach Club – Drai’s boasts one of the best rooftop views of the Strip, and has two pools, DJs, and entertainment to keep your bachelorette party in full swing.
- Hakkasan – one of Las Vegas’ largest clubs and definitely one of the most fun, Hakkasan at the MGM Grand hosts the world’s biggest DJs, from Calvin Harris to Tiesto. It’ll blow your mind!
Whether the bride is active, a snow bunny, or just a real party animal, Whistler is one of the best bachelorette party destinations. Give her her last hurrah in Canadian style, by hitting the ski slopes, partaking in some fun activities, or relaxing at a spa. Get some inspiration from the Whistler bachelorette I recently planned. Here are the best party spots:
- Garfinkel’s – for the ultimate in après ski, Garfinkel’s is Whistler’s largest nightclub. Expect to find great DJs, giveaways, and tabletop dancing for a super fun bachelorette party.
- Buffalo Bills – you haven’t partied in Whistler if you haven’t been to Buffalo Bills. Boasting a huge dance floor and VIP tables, bachelorette parties can even dance in a cafe to great DJs.
- Bearfoot Bistro – indulge in a little après ski at the Ketel One Ice Room, which is the world’s coldest vodka tasting room. Finish off your unique bachelorette by taking some vodka shots from skis.
There aren’t many places in the world that will give you a better bachelorette party than Ibiza in the Balearic Islands. There’s so much to do – by day, explore the island’s beautiful beaches and go to a real Ibiza pool party. By night, experience the sunsets, and party all night long in the incredible super clubs dotted around. Here are the best party spots:
- Ushuaia – Ibiza’s top outdoor club, bring your bachelorette party along for the world’s best electronic music with the top DJs from David Guetta to Alesso.
- Amnesia – an unforgettable experience, Amnesia has two huge clubbing rooms with huge dance floorswhich blast out the best techno, house, and Latin music.
- Pacha – arguably Ibiza’s most iconic club, Pacha dates back to 1973 and is now a brand in itself. A finca in Ibiza Town, it offers VIP status clubbing along with the world’s best DJs.
Napa Valley, California
California’s stunning Napa Valley is one of the best bachelorette party destinations for all winos in the world. It offers some of the best wine, beautiful vineyard scenery, and indulgent accommodation. The ultimate girls’ weekend away, you can have a sophisticated break or party California style for the bride’s last hurrah. Here are the best party spots:
- Solage Calistoga – a hidden gem in Napa Valley, Solage Calistoga is set on acres of stunning scenery. With a Michelin starred head chef, luxurious spa, and flowing wine, it’s the perfect bachelorette spot.
- Las Alcobas – boasting gorgeous views of the surrounding vineyards, grab the girls and sip wine with the beautiful backdrop. It’s the perfect civilised getaway for any bachelorette party.
- Carneros Resort – for a little more active Napa Valley retreat, Carneros is perfect for a bachelorette getaway. Spend time drinking wine, relaxing in the hot tub, bike riding, and playing bocce ball.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
One of the most beautiful places in the world with swaying palm trees and sandy beaches, San Juan is one of the best bachelorette party destinations. Relax on one of the gorgeous beaches with the girls, and enjoy the home of the pina colada. Finish off by indulging in a little salsa and bachata in one of Puerto Rico’s hedonistic bars. Here are the best party spots:
- La Factoria – an iconic bar famous for its delicious yet boozy craft cocktails and salsa dancing. Even the Latino Despacito music video was filmed at La Factoria, so get ready for a fun night of cocktails.
- La Placita – during the day, La Placita is an old fashioned farmers’ market. By night, it transforms into a fiery outdoor nightclub – arrive for lots of dancing, drinking, and live music.
- Brava – the ultimate hotspot for a bachelorette party, Brava is a club with a blend of sophistication with good times. Enjoy Brava’s luxurious decor, as well as its fun and exciting dance floor.
The desert city of Scottsdale is a perfection destination for a bachelorette party. Not far from neighbouring Phoenix, Scottsdale has stunning desert scenery, spas, hiking, and wild nightlife. Soak up the sun by the pool during the day, before switching the volume right up as you spend all night partying hard with the bachelorette party. Here are the best party spots:
- El Hefe – as well as serving up delicious tacos, El Hefe turns up the heat. Start off the bachelorette party with happy hour and beer-garitas. All night long, there’s some great entertainment too.
- HiFi Kitchen & Cocktails – the ultimate fun bar for a bachelorette party, HiFi is a hip nightclub. Grab some all American food before stepping onto the vintage dancefloor to party the night away.
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row – in Old Town Scottsdale, this is the ultimate sports bar and nightclub. There are over 60 varieties of whiskey to try, or go all out and book VIP bottle service.
That’s my list of the best places for a bachelorette party! Have you been to another city for a bachelorette party? Let me know your recommendations.