I’m Laura, a wandering blonde who recently returned to the UK after spending over two years living and travelling in Vancouver, BC. Now located in London, I’m looking for new adventures both within the Big Smoke and much further afield.
What Laura Did Next is an informative travel and lifestyle blog that covers travel around a 9-5 lifestyle.
Lucky enough to be both a British and a Canadian citizen, I now consider myself a mishmash of both cultures, and I consider that the very best of both worlds. As well as covering the best bits of Canada, I’ll also be focusing on the best things to do, eat, and drink in London.
When I’m not busy at work in digital marketing, you’ll find me planning my next trip away.
I love exploring new places, the sunshine, and doing all the eating and drinking I possibly can along the way. I really enjoyed making exploring a new home abroad and all the exciting places, even if living overseas wasn’t always the easiest pathway to choose.
I cover all aspects of travel, adventure, and culture, whether that be in and around my hometown of London, or further afield, exploring the beaches of Australia. What Laura Did Next continues to grow since its launch five years ago with loyal readers from over 95 countries around the world.
I started this blog in 2014 to document all of my travels and adventures, and I hope that you enjoy reading it too. For me, it’s a corner of the internet to share my journey, discoveries, and thoughts, and I’d really love to know all about yours too. So, if you fancy reading more, hop along for the ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you from? Cheltenham, UK
- Where do you live now? London
- Favourite destination for nature: Canada
- Favourite destination for beaches: Hawaii
- Favourite destination for photography: Mexico
- Favourite destination for luxury: Antigua
- Favourite destination for skiing: Canada
- Favourite destination for food: Italy
- Favourite destination for culture: Hong Kong
- Favourite destination for adventure: USA