Happy New Year to all my readers – wishing you all the best for the coming year! I’d like to thank you all for taking the time to read, comment, and like my posts over the past year – it’s great to hear what you think of my content. I’m really grateful for it and I hope to provide you with some fun and interesting articles in 2015…
I’d like to apologise for the lack of blogging as of late – it’s been a bit of a crazy month for me with a lot of change! I’ll fill you in in posts to come.
Firstly, I thought I’d give you a little recap of some of the best bits of my year from the amazing to the downright wacky and hopefully remind you of some of my posts – here goes!
- Seeing in 2014 at the London Eye fireworks.
- Meeting Neighbours characters in Melbourne – one of the most random nights of the year!
- Climbing Sydney Harbour Bridge and watching the sun set over the city.
- Visiting Palm Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen.
- Going surfing for the first time.
- Partying the night away in Essex with my old housemates.
- Finally getting my mitts on some Louboutins.
- Enjoying a proper English summer.
- Catching up with uni friends in Manchester.
- Graduating with a MA from Durham University.
- Summer drinks with good friends.
- Having a blast at Reading Festival and seeing some childhood favourites including Blink 182!
- Watching the most incredible sunset on a mini break to Lake Vyrnwy in Wales.
- Spending time with family in Cornwall.
- Completing the Grouse Grind.
- Drinking more Canadian beer than I ever thought possible…
- Experiencing Thanksgiving for the first time.
- …and my first Canadian winter up in Whistler.
- Getting into the festive spirit in Vancouver.
- Finally being reunited with some amazing friends in time for Christmas.
- Less worrying and focus more on positivity.
- To continue making the most of opportunities that come my way.
- To treat my body better – less stress, more exercise!
- To continue growing and establishing my blog, as it’s my favourite hobby!